viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Bella Thorne Y Zendaya Coleman En Las Cataratas Del Niagara

me and my daya at the falls


Bella Thorne y Zendaya Coleman compañeras de escena en Shake It Up ya estuvieron en Paris-Francia y ahora visitaron Las cataras del Niagara.Mira las fotos de estas amigas en las cataratas donde se tomaron algunas fotos con sus fans y el hermano de Bella ,Remy quien la esta acompañando

in Niagara Falls

me, remy and z at niagara falls

meeting fans in niagara falls

the expression on their face was adorable and the reason we are happy to be on SIU

1 comentario:

  1. zendaya is the best and I love the clothes she wears way too cooll I wish I was her sister nothing but I live far away I live in Costa Rica and she in the U.S. and we are not good I do not want to adopt family zendaya please.
    I never lose Atout rhythm is the best program and seen and I love it

    ResponderEliminar